- Large particle size plastic settled snow
- Low dust content - perfect for kids to play
- Class B1 Fireproof
- Incredibly realistic
- Popular for indoor kids parties & events
Easy to hand dress for a kid's party, simply open the box and pour. For easy
This product is also popular with visual merchandising & events when just a scattering of snow is required in an area subject to drafts and high traffic, as there
Not suitable for children ages 0-3.
One 2.35kg box covers 7sqm (2.65m x 2.65m) at 1cm depth.
How to calculate how much you need:
- Multiply the length and width in
metres(m) of your space to give you the square metreamount (sqm).
- Divide this number by 7 to give you the number of boxes for 1cm of snow coverage.
- If you require deeper than 1cm; multiply this number by the depth of snow you require in cm.
Example: A 4m x 5m area = 20sqm. 20 divided by 7 is 2.85. So you need almost 3 boxes for 1cm or 6 boxes for 2cm.
Tip: For a kids snow fight area, go for a depth of 4-5cm. Display Snow does not pack together to make snowballs, so you will need to buy Soft Throwable Snowballs.