- Low-density polyethylene snowflakes
- Soft, feathery snow effect
- Suitable for use as a dressed snow or falling snow effect
Although traditionally used indoors as a snow dressing material, we recommend Foss snow for simulating a romantic and very slow falling snow. Very light and easily introduced using any air moving device or dropped from above, Foss snow is versatile and simple to use.
One 5kg sack covers 50 sqm (7.1m x 7.1m) at 1cm depth.
How to calculate how much you need:
- Multiply the length and width in
metres(m) of your space to give you the square metreamount (sqm).
- Divide this number by 50 to give you the number of sacks for 1cm of snow coverage.
- If you require deeper than 1cm; multiply this number by the depth of snow you require in cm.
Example: A 10m x 10m area = 100 sqm. 100 divided by 50 is 2. So you need exactly 2 sacks for 1cm or 4 sacks for 2cm.
Tip: Use Foss Decor as a continual falling snow effect using our SnowFalls Machine.
Using Foss Decor as a falling snow effect: